Monday, September 20, 2004

Last week


This week was more outdoor compared to previous weeks I think. Hung out with jac practically everyday since tues. everyday was fun. Agenda was nothing but eat. Did pool too which I suck big time. Not gona touch that stick and small balls unless I’m sure I can handle it well enough. I’d prefer playing with bigger and heavier balls that im better at.


On the same day itself after I visited my grandma, I went to the chinese garden with jac and her grandma. Grandma’s Day. Haha. I cant even recall when was the first and the last time stepping in there. At least a decade ago. Lanterns were everywhere. I think the place was more like for kids .there were all the walt disney characters like mickey mouse, minnie mouse, donald duck, aladdin, nemo, lilo & stitch. I didn’t see pokemon, power puff and HELLO KITTY tho. Did they already enjoyed their fair share of attention during last year’s showcase? Featuring cheena lanterns were all abt the sun wukong and some demon spiders. More engrish than cheena patterns of lanterns for a supposedly cheena festival. Anyway, it was quite an exhilarating experience.


Caught the movie Dodgeball. It was supposed to be a comedy, it was for everyone else in the theater, except me I think. Wasn’t paying attention to the movie at all coz I was perturbed by something that happened just before the movie when I least expected and was totally not mentally prepared at all. like Surpriseee! definitely not pleasant but it might not be unpleasant too. depends on how i wana look at it. Completely ____________. (duno wat to say oso) sigh. All I can rem abt the show was the sexually arousing street fighter look alike Chun Li. Jac asked if this was my kinda girl I would go gaga over. Haha. Oh yes! I had CARROT CAKE this week! Chai dao kway (those that can be eaten and will be digested) @ Newton. I wished I had the other kind of carrot cake tho. DIY doesn’t really work allll the time. Im losing it already.


I need a short getaway to anywhere before im willing to function like a normal human being.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home