Saturday, September 25, 2004

Happy

Haven seen Gail for ages and finally got to meet up with her today. Did lotsa catching up and discovery at Spins. She’s Single Available Desperate now. Still as pretty as before or actually got a lil more prettier. Hey, if u’re reading this, u really dun hv to compliment that I got fatter in exchange for my praises. It would be better if you start considering my proposal. I’ll seriously consider picking u up from the airport soon. Lol.

Anyways, we tried waterbar and it seemed to be a ghost bar. Not a single patron at 12am. So we moved on to Happy. If anyone would trust my reviews, it is much zestful than any of the gay clubs with close proximity to Happy. The crowd had a better population of girls, tho a handful seemed rather str8. Haha. My 1st criteria to award it a better place. Seriously, the music was pretty good and spacious enough for the hunks to shake their booty. However, the management shud really consider expanding the washroom. The queue was sucha turnoff that I had to hold on to my Peee.

Ok, I had an encounter with this girl that was kinda ‘direct’. I cant really make out whether am I attracting the wrong kinda girl. She seemed a lil andro yet not. Haha, I almost could have satisfy my crave for carrot cake for the longest time, but … again I wasn’t being easy. Damn.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its good u wasnt being easy...if u were to get satisfy with an andro-yet-not, thats really too 'gay' man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home