Monday, December 04, 2006

because its 3.5?!

ms chin,
.
.
.
.
.
.


u have mua's respect!

(only limited to this aspect though)



i can only see 3.5 floating above ur head now.




.
.
.
.
.


although ure so "FJ", stop that repulsive J's endless questions (at least for the remaining 2006).
spare me the agony.

give me some credit for answering u all ur identical qns 50 times at least.
u know how when a person don't mk sense anymore, ill let them engage in their own monologue? lol.


if it makes u happy ....... lalalalaa

just rem my 2 answers: 2 months and that 5 words which i don't think u want me to make it public here. lol.

ill charge u a hefty consultation fee.

stop being so "FJ" already.
reminds me of that ______ that is so FJ in denial.


other than that

.
.
.
.

respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home