Tuesday, January 18, 2005

and so, im officially 21 now. finally!

Actually, being 21 doesn’t give me much of an incentive besides being able to walk legally into a theater that’s showing an RA movie. Its not like anything is gona change significantly after 21. Well, at least for now. Nonetheless, for the longest time, ive been waiting for this day. That stupid siao charbo tracy has to say that although im 21 now, but im trapped in a 16 year old body. Slut. but ill forgive u since u were the 1st to call and sang me a b’day song.

I had an early b’day celebration at one of the bungalows in Safra. The first night was spent chilling with only the boys aka sluts, and of course not forgetting siao charbo tracy and jac. nothing crazy and drama. Apart from the constant annoyance from my 10yr old cousin, all’s gd.

Hosted more than 40 people in total for the second day. It was so tiring getting the food ready. fortunately, I had siao charbo as my PA. No doubt she’ll make a gd housewife in future (strictly in context with only fulfiling household chores) hahaha. Currypok man was the iron chef (as he would call himself) for the night. he was so indispensible. No currypok = No food. =)

It got quite wild at some point of time. Disgusting & fucking smelly. The sabotage couldn’t have been better that left me scrubbing with all the soap I had, & rinsing myself like 3 times in the bathroom before I decided I was too tired for the 4th rinse. Well, all thanks to currypok man and his accomplices who seemed to be enjoying at my expense. If it wasn’t for my swt mom who secretly kept the flour and eggs, I don’t even wana imagine the pathetic state I would be in.

Wats a party without boozing right? I was not spared on the alcohol. Some cheaters! I have to reiterate myself again. Cheeaters! Im so sorry to disappoint everyone this year. The video wasn’t self directed and dramatic as 2004. And no, I didn’t lock myself in the toilet. No puking too. =) I merely knocked out beside my sluts and woke up to Richard’s breakfast. Dun try to exploit on my videos k! KhooYJ will be the 1st ill murder. Oh, and u’ll be subjected to the ‘poker’ which I cant really decide if u ‘enjoyed’ as much as I did, if I find out that everyone owns a copy of the video!

I know I was so deprived of slp and so drained after the whole celebration that I had a 24 hr marathon slp when I got back home. Nursed a retarded hangover too.

My Thank You List:

Mom – it wouldn’t have been possible without u!
Auntie Sandie – for all the troublesome errands.
Gil – for the endless errands that my aunt entrusted u to do.
Siao Charbo tracy – my personal assistant attending to alllll my needs. (except sexual needs of course =)
Currypok man – being my iron chef for the nite & clearing up the big mess u messed.
Currypok’s mom – for the delicious cheeken curry that my aunt cudnt stop bugging me to get the recipe.
Richard – fulfiling the role as my PA when siao charbo left & the beautiful breakfast. Ure sucha husband material.
Jon & Jac – u know it would never be right without ur presence.
Barry & Leslie – ur lil help on the drama that I could steal myself away from it for awhile.
JoAnn & Meng – the gift totally rock. If u cant get me at anytime, im sure u know wat im at.
Priscilla &Mark – its always gd to see u.
‘old’ Mich & Shawn – thanks for the intimate wear! Im sure ill be able to feel ur presence when im in ‘it’. Lol.
Dera, Deri & Deru – being my professional photographer. Oh, and the berms u did, fits so perfect. Can u sew more of it?
Paul Frank – thank u for sitting around and not help which dera reminded me. Haha. Sacarsm? Yes. ;)
Chicken runner – offering ur help with the food & satay.
Gillian – turning down other ongoing parties and attended mine instead. =D
Sammi – ur enthusiasm in capturing a self-directed video for 2005.
Eugene – hosting ur virgin drunk is my pleasure.
Joel – I duno wat to say about u. oh yes, u ought to be gentle even when ure intoxicated.
Chris – for taking time out.

Im sorry if ive left out some people on my list. My pea brain is not working right now, hmm like every other day.

a BIG thank you to all that made my 21st b’day sucha memorable one!

6 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger jo said...

eh eh eh....haha glad u like the pressie man...maybe someday i'll have a chat with you and get some tips like

#23 is very good! or #90 was a waste of time. :D

Happy Birthday Sayang!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Somewhere I belong said...

peewee! Hey sorry ar didnt turn up in the end, but here's a belated 21st bday greeting....hope u werent too traumatised by the sabo........hahah....cheers babe! oopsy ..meant dude! =)

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger P. said...

mIzRockcHild - thanks! it wasnt too traumatising. u shud hv been there to smell me. hahaha!

ashley - hey i thank-ed you in my last comment already hor. eh, ill wait for ur gift even if it will be retardedly 4 or 5 months late. ILL WAIT. so u better buy. hahaa. ;)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Derryah said...

babe..I know this is ur "secret" blog..but sorry..nthing is secret n private in the world wide web...n blame my curiosity for peeking at ur blog..well..Glad u had fun at ur own party...happy 21st(tho' its a bit late) ur welcome for the photography...which i've yet to see any..hope viewing them will elude ur more arty side...n well as for the berms..u are welcome too.however..i doubt i'll be sewing another pair..unless i'm super ultra free...maybe next time when i sew men's fashion (which reminds me i'm working on a denim vest..that's if yah interested)I'll pass them to u..lol..but u musnt forget me - ur designer-cum-seamtress for all the sweat n blood(n youth!)..Gosh..my comment becomes essay! whatever it is..I'm going to miss u when u leave for ur studies..BOOHOO..u can always pay for DHL and i'll send u jackets,pants,berms,suits to u..n yes...we shall have a final meet up before u ride on the boeing..miss u peebarbie!-deri deru dera

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger P. said...

eeeks! u invaded my "secret" blog! haha. eh the pictures were somewhat supposed to be arty farty uh? apart from some blurred ones, i can match ur standard for the rest wat. haha. denim vest sounds a lil gross to me lei. lol. i wud love a knitted vest tho. (hint hint)
and yea we will meet up soon!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Derryah said...

neinei ni booboo...;)
wah...ya getting more n more "not shy" ah..! u know i suck at knitting..I skipped knitting classes n made my group mate knit for me..i only weave...:)but the size of my loom is only big enuff to knit u 1) a bikini(which i doubt u wud like to wear-haha) 2) a kinky g-string!:)
and btw...i am a professional photographer with amounting accolade that u are clueless about ;-) shh..i'm shy ..so i only told u...so u shld be grateful i din charge for the services i rendered on 15 jan 05..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home