Saturday, January 01, 2005

busy being sick

concluded 2004 with the worst relapse of the year. for the first time, my mom witness how i struggled with my relapse. funny how she always get to witness the aftermath of the attack only. i swear it was total hell for me. collapsed immediately when i managed to crawl back home. i vomitted in my room and my poor mom had to clean up the mess. was unconscious for awhile. i tink i almost frightened my mom to death. she flew me to the hospital. i felt like i was in the brink of death at that point of time. honestly, im just so glad being able to breathe now. nothing else really matter. i was reprimanded for skipping my cardio appts. im pretty certain i'll be visiting the hospital very often now :(
... as for my mom, she cant stop fearing that ill just 'go' anytime after witnessing the attack. oh well. i cant assure her myself too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home