Friday, November 19, 2004

forbidden city

my anaemia didnt get better today. duno wats wrong with my stupid system. the weather was pretty cold & dry today that my nose bled out of the blue when i was walking through the Forbidden City. lucky the blood know how to avoid my clothes. the places of interest here are all about the same. im supposed to appreciate the architecture and the historic value? all revolves around the emperor of those different dynasties having visited, stayed, or watever. it kinda bores me already. too much of ancient stuffs.

i was at this chinese restaurant this afternoon and suddenly alll the staff fall in outside the restaurant and were all positioned like they were ready to take a formal group picture. so cool uh. and then i realised they were tking their attendance. so communist. after which they were singing to some loyalty song. hahahah. so amusing. i almost choked on my pork in my mouth.

oh yea, and my uncle's chauffeur while driving passed this remark like "down here the traffic is see who dare to bang who only. see who got mental problem". ha i thot it was quite funi. or isit i hv no one to crack me up til i hv to settle for some not supposed to be funny remark.

i received an email from jon & barry. jon's so swt. he sounded like he was lovesick. i miss u too. im trying to arrange an earlier departure from this place then u will be back to gd health again. ha. k, im goin to slp now. homesick, lovesick, bedsick, heartsick, headsick, nosesick, im so sick. gdnite!

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger GreenAddict said...

I'm glad you blogged. At least it allows us, your friends, to have an idea of how you are "enjoying" Beijing.

You are reacting quite adversely to the bad weather there huh. I guess you'll need a full body check-up once you are back.

You cant read your blog and this comment in Beijing because China bans online weblogs of any kind so there. (You can read this if its on email alert though.)

Ok, take care and enjoy it while it last cos I dont forsee you wanting to go back to Beijing...for a long long time.

Haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home