Wednesday, November 17, 2004

beijing

im so bored that im blogging right now. kill boredom athough i cant view any blogs here for watever apparent reason china has. my grandma wanted to visit beijing. so here i am in beijing for the next 2 weeks. my grandma's slping already, and theres nothing much i really can do here. the sun sets like around 5pm. ive got suggestions like arranging meetups through fridae search & den enjoy some 'carrot cake' at the same time. haha. its like a hit-and-run situation here. should i? ive done the tv, read da vinci code, surf the net, so i guess its the best time to update my long overdue blog.

the weather is pretty cold here & its affecting my breathing quite a bit. esp when the wind decides to dance samba. an hour just before my departure to beijing i had a relapse. my heart & some other parts of my body system decided to screw me at such rite timing that i missed my flight & had to wait for the next one. the decreasing temp here is not helping me any better. im down with flu & my eyes keeps tearing esp when im slping til its all puffy now. looks as if i cried for 20mins?

i conquered the Great Wall of China today! yeah! i only managed to cover less than 1km before my heart started sending signals ordering me to stop stressing it. ha. although my grandma's down with cancer, but she seemed much more able than me. im so proud of her. shame of myself man. cursed heart. we have different health problems though, so canot compare.

i miss singapore already. im so not crazy abt the place im at right now. i miss my boys. how am i gona survive the next 2 weeks here. it seems like my grandma wans to extend her stay here. 3 weeks? ill hv to see how it goes coz ultimately i just wan her to be happy. i hope my sluts are doing fine & hving fun without me although i know wats fun without me right? hahaha. skin getting thicker after weathering the freezing climate here. hope jac's coping well too.

ok, im either going to do the book or tv now or probably just visit slumberland soon. gdnite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home