Sunday, November 21, 2004

summer palace

stayed in the entire yest coz i wasnt feeling well to do anything. it was too cold anyway & the wind was doing its thang out there. my nose bled again. had diarrhoea too. must be that funky cold vinegar noodles i had for dinner. giddy as usual.

visited the summer palace today. yes, again the same old shi*t. the familiar smell of the emperor, dowager and enunch. i had to go through countless flights of steep steps. the condition of my dysfunctional heart only made me more wussy. my grandma did better!

i have this big problem about relieving myself at their public toilets. funky smell. not like spore's toilet of any better at times, but the sight of used toilet paper & some other 'red cotton' stuff left exposed was too displeasing for my eyes. oh, the summer palace toilet is rated 3 ***, issued by beijing tourism administration. cool uh. maybe spore shud start rating alllll the public toilets too. :)

i was having my dinner when i overheard my uncle's conversation with my aunt over at NZ now, that she has intentions of droping by end of this week. my jaw dropped instantaneously. it only meant that i have to stay here for another 2 weeks? Nooooo way! infact i was arranging tmr's flight back but i deferred it to weds morning instead coz i think my grandma wans to stay here longer. they were already discussing about extending our visas here. arghhhh. this cant be happening!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home