Wednesday, November 24, 2004

yay! im leaving beijing tmr!

ill be catching the morning flight back to spore! :0 there are about 30 vacant seats for the morning flight. no worries about being offloaded. FINALLY!

i didnt expect the weather to be soooo cold today. the wind was at full force. i could tell that my grandma was really cold but she kept insisting she was feeling just rite. bluff me alll the time. so i insisted on giving her my jacket. and so, i was left with 3 layers only. it was so freaking cold that my entire body was numb. now, i just wun stop sneezing! damn.

oh, this morning, my grandma had a panic attack coz she found her purse totally empty. she said Allll her $ just disappeared. ha, so i helped with the panic search. and guess where i found it?


in a disgusting looking plastic bag! O_O

totally speechless. only laughter.


2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger jo said...

oh very good!! come back come back! we want u to join our gathering! havent seen u in yonks man. :D

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger P. said...

hey missTan, everything's gd. ey u din tell me ur flight schedule how am i supposed to see u at the airport uh? with my bikini & pong pongs? try dreaming tonite k ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home