Tuesday, November 23, 2004

thrills of bargaining

i feel like a nanny these few days. my uncle's busy with work so, ive been entrusted to bring my grandma around. so much hassle before stepping out. i hv to ensure grandma had enough thermal wear, took her medicine, check on her constantly if she's feeling cold or unwell etcetc. money was a big hassle. i had sooo many bundles of cash. see until i giddy.

i was kinda worried initially coz my cheena is half past six. i even had problem bringing across things that i want to tell to my grandma. so, lunch today was mcdonald's. ha, i didnt hv to read any foreign characters. pointing was easier.

my grandma loves shopping more than sight seeing, so i brought her to xiu shui jie. bargaining was so much fun and satisfaction. haha. i paid a quarter of the offered price. cool uh. i won all battles. haha. when i was in bangkok, all i need to do was to tell my sis wat i wanted and she will settle it for me.

i need to breathe in spore air !

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger jo said...

aah prisca lee. u blog! never tell me. i heard from michelle one (as usual! heh). Wow looks like you've been busy. Take care u!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Professor M said...

prisca you stupid pig!! got blog also never say... me and jo and pris also have..... jus go to mine then will have thier links... www.chelles.blogspot.com
anyway... kinda skimmed thru your blog and wha.. alot of have happened.... regarding tht matter well jus take things easy, am glad that you are in beijing and travelling around... but in any case, try to update us more often!! We will be meeting up one of these days .... oh and i am going shanghai on the 1st dec wanna meet up in SHANGHAI TAN?? HAHAHAH eh take care !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home